Thursday, September 3, 2009

Conditioning:

Precor- 370 calories; average heart rate 141 (though I thought it was higher!)

I really need to figure out how to spread out my food during the day. By the time I get home at 4'ish, I have only consumed about 700 calories or less. Usually less. A huge majority of my calories are consumed at dinner, and it always leaves me feeling blah. I just don't have time during the day to eat- and I am not just whining and moaning. I have NO planning, NO lunch and I need to be in 4 places at once. Honestly, they expect me to be in 4 classrooms at once. Aweeeesome. I eat as I go between classrooms, but usually I have one hand on the back of a child's shirt, and a data binder in the other. If I have an out of body experience, I'd LOVE to see myself during the day. I probably look like such a dope! But anyway. At least I know I have to work on that.

My numbers aren't really changing this week, but I'll keep at it. It's girl time. Again, I am not using that as an excuse, but that is a factor. Plus stress. Plus life. Gah! Oh well, I will trudge along!

Aunt Carole is being moved to Bethel Health Care on Monday. Uncle Billy has already been admitted there. G-ma is declining terribly at Putnam.. Fowl play-negligence-stupidity may be a factor.. We need to increase our presence there. Bleh.

No comments: