Monday, September 28, 2009

Spent hours upon hours walking at the Big E. Good times and interesting times. It was my cheat meal, so I walked in prepared to go crazy at every food stand that I found. After watching the people around me eating, I suddenly started to realize I didn't want to engage in that- I didn't need to. I went up to many stands, waited on line and at the last minute, backed out.

I ended up getting a corn dog (the small one- I couldn't rationalize eating a 16" hot dog.), a Del's Lemon drink thing (OHMIGOD, heaven. I usually get a little one in RI with Jac as a cheat.. However, I went full out and got a "regular" sized one!). What else did I have..? 4 boneless buffalo wings and a Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate. My Mom bought a mondo half sour pickle, and I took bites of that- I did eat gobs of the pickled garlic that was stuck to it. Jac and Mom split a bag of clam cakes.. I had literally 3 or 4 little fritters. And that was really it! I totally wanted to eat everything in sight.. I thought I handled it very well.. At least we did a lot of walking- not enough to counteract the food, but enough to make me think I was doing something good ;)

Squeezed in conditioning before meeting with Sean today- 100 calories on the strange cloud-walker type machine. Trained with Sean.. Kinda bummed that I didn't do better, but I did my best!

With Sean and Theresa's support, I am going to try a new nutritionist. Let's cross our fingers- something has GOT to help!

No comments: