Monday, August 3, 2009

Did conditioning AFTER weights today. I just wanted to change it up a bit.

I switched to 30 minutes. With cool down, I got to 402 calories. Definitely need to improve that. I used the original elliptical machine, not the *other* one. I really need to figure out the brand names so I can refer to them properly.

Thankfully, there was only 1 other person (who was working with the other trainer) while I was doing my conditioning.. I am so far into delirium that the stupidest things amuse me. I normally don't watch the TV when working out, but today, I kept glancing up. There was a commerical for the Scooter Store. Has anyone seen that one? This little old lady is being pushed in her chair by her daughter (?), and a guy from the Scooter Store presents the lady with a shiny red scooter. The daughter and the Store guy are talking and poor ol' granny is going in circles with one arm in the air (much like riding a mechanical bull). Don't they see her?! I have no idea why this struck me as funny, but I started cracking up. Not normal laughing, but the type when you can't hold it in any more and you just burst into laughter. I honestly could not control myself.. Finally, the infomerical stopped and I stared at the floor to try to regain control... Thank god for the little things in life- even if it causes much embarassment. Stupid, stupid.

I'll update on training later. I am going to try to hit the pool before I got to the hospital.

No comments: