Monday, August 10, 2009

My Uncle was admitted to the hospital this weekend.. Which is a good thing and a bad thing. Bad thing because it means he is very sick. Good thing is that he is one floor below my Aunt. God bless the nurse who gets my Uncle. That nurse will either end up ordering an emergency castration or enough sleeping pills to put him into a deep sleep.

Went to the gym this morning- I was intending to go to the gym this morning, but all hell broke loose here with the pool, so I had to take care of that (my parents are away at my Dad's corporate thing). 30 minutes on the Precor- 340 calories. I don't know why I didn't count the cool down too.. I really am losing my mind. Focus is non-existent!

Heading out to do some training in an hour or so.

All the normal pre-training stuff: Check!

Pull ups: 6 sets to get to 30

Chest press: 20 lbs x 3 sets x 10 reps

Bent over rows: 25 lbs x 3 sets x 10 reps

Squats: 15 lbs x 3 sets x 10 reps

Overhead press: 10 lbs x 3 sets x 10 reps

No comments: