Friday, August 7, 2009

Now I know what time NOT to go to the track- 5:30. There were a lot of hardcore runners who seemed annoyed with my jogging. I tried to move out of the way, but when you did, you'd be in the way of another. Ah well, I managed.

30 minutes- 2.25 miles. I would have pushed and tried to go for 40 minutes to see where I could get, but the stupid Lawn Doctor was there. I was feeling terribly nauseous after breathing in those wonderful chemicals for all that time.

Training later on this afternoon.

Dbell overhead press: 15 lbs x 15
10 lbs x 2 sets x 15 reps

Dbell squats: 15 lbs x 3 sets x 15 reps (Struggled slightly, but did it!)

Dbell curls: 10 lbs x 2 sets x 15 reps
15 lbs x 15

DBell tricep extensions (bench): 10 lbs x 3 sets x 15 reps

Seated row: 40 lbs x 3 sets x 15 reps

Lat pulldowns: 55 lbs x 3 sets x 15 reps

..Foam rolling, stretching, balance, etc as well.

No comments: