Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I am so pissed at myself. Today was the first day that I just gave up when working out. I left the gym in tears from the pain in my thighs. *edited this and took out all my whiny crap* I tried to make it through my whole routine.. Normally I can tough it out. This time, it just brought me down and I couldn't do it. I think what's also pissing me off is knowing that I ate so much today (it was my re-fuel day), and I didn't really do all too much to offset my intake.

Squats: 3 x 10 -body weight

Stationary lunges/ front lunges/ back lunges: 3 x 8

Cossack thingies: 2 x 8

Leg press: 3 sets x 8 reps x 90 lbs

Seated leg curl: 4 sets x 12 reps x 60 lbs

Conditioning: (sucked asssss) 28 minutes on Precor- 280 calories

Food:
Should be: 40, 200, 150
I did: 42.9, 200.6, 150.4

No comments: