Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 2

I decided to switch things up and do my weight training in the morning. I was hurting all sorts of hurt when I woke up and figured I wouldn't be able to give it my all if I did cardio. So I'll do cardio later on today. It's odd how I am so tight and sore after these past 2 workouts compared to when I was just doing weights, etc. Hm! Must be a good sign.

Warm up: Elliptical- 5 minutes

Foam roll: Quads, adductors, glutes

Dynamic stretch: Hip cross overs (floor), iron cross, straight leg raises

Floor work: Ball reverse crunch, ball hip crossovers

Stability ball: Reverse hyperextensions, bridges

Balance: Single leg deadlifts

Pull up machine: (I was supposed to do 3 x 12, but instead I just set a goal and worked towards it, no matter how many sets) 112 Assist x 25

Bent over Dbell rows: 20 lbs x 12
20 lbs x 12
20 lbs x 12

Dbell chest press: 20 lbs x 12
20 lbs x 12
20 lbs x 12

Dbell Romanian deadlifts: 25 lbs x 10
30 lbs x 10
30 lbs x 10

Squats on bench: (I know it was supposed to be split squats off bench, but I didn't have much fire left in me by then) 10 lbs x 10
10 lbs x 10
10 lbs x 10

Update:

Cardio: WOOHOO! Beat my previous PR. I did 512 calories on the elliptical in 40 minutes.. Average heart rate 144. Now gotta beat 512 calories.

No comments: