Monday, July 27, 2009

I did conditioning on the *other* elliptical today to switch things up. Stupid machine doesn't have a cool down feature, which is not cool when you are working at extreme levels. I did NOT count the cool down calories in this one, as I was kinda just putzing along.

Anyway, 505 calories in 40 minutes- Interval level 5.

Training later on tonight.

I suck today. Like seriously. I have no idea why, but I have zero strength. Energy is there, but strength isn't. I could barely get through my stretches/etc.

Pre-stuff: BOSU squats, ball-bridges, ball reverse crunch, bird dogs, scorpions, straight leg raises, foam roller, hip cross overs, iron cross

Pull up machine: 6 sets to get to 25

Bent over dbell rows: 20 lbs x 10
25 lbs x 10
25 lbs x 10

Dbell squats: 10 lbs x 3 sets x 10 reps

Dbell chest press: 20 lbs x 3 sets x 10 reps

Overhead press machine: 10 lbs x 10
15 lbs x 10
15 lbs x 10

No comments: