Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Things are intensifying moment by moment.. Man, talk about things changing on a dime. Also, things are getting worse with my Gma. When it rains, it pours, huh? Today, we have to split our time between the nursing home and the hospital.

I missed cardio yesterday, but was able to go this morning. Average heart rate- 144, and 496 calories. This will be going on my P.R. sheet as a starting point.

My eating has sucked this week. I know I am not eating enough at all. I am trying to get all my protein in so I at least have something to tide me over and give me sustenance. When things calm down, I have to really focus on getting my eating back up to par.. At least I am not eating anything bad/wrong!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, zJess. I hope that you're getting your rest and keeping yourself strong.