Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Oh.My.God. I did some hills this morning.. Man, talk about quite the workout! My legs are killing me. I sucked and only did 7.5 climbs in 10 minutes. I know I am using the wrong terminology, but a "climb" for me is going up and coming down.

If you go to the Bethel track, stand looking past the Ralph Desantis scoreboard.. Next to the baseball field cages you'll be staring at the hill o' death. I thought it was a pretty ambitious hill to pick for a first time, but at least I have something to work off of now. After the hills, I walked the track. I did try to run a bit, but that wasn't happening.

Today is the first day that I will not be doing any hospital runs. I have a HUGE assignment due for my psycho class. Do I really need to know about assistive technology in other countries? Do I really need to know what legislation says about wheelchair use in China? No.

Edit: Started working at 9:00 after I had breakfast, worked out, etc.. So it's now 3:46 and I just finished my work. Caught up until the 22nd. :( Still have to read 600 something pages. My thighs are killing me- I guess I found an area I need to work on! Heading to the hospital since I have time.

No comments: