Tuesday, November 3, 2009

30 minutes- intervals. 225 calories.

Did great with my food today:
Should have been: 40 fat, 90 carbs, 150 protein
I did: 40.6 fat, 91.6 carbs, 150.6 protein

I was reading back through my old personal journal, and I found this:

I Want To Be A Gerbil.

I decided today that when I grow up, I want to be a gerbil. I spent some of last night in my friends room, and they have two baby gerbils and they are the most intriguing creatures I've ever spent thirty seconds watching.


This is why I want to be a gerbil:


- They sleep all curled up with each other

- Their brains are so tiny, they are utterly amused with a toilet paper roll.

- When she sprayed the squeaky wheel this morning with WD40, the stupider of the gerbils ("Salt") started licking off the excess oil.

- Not realizing the oil had decreased the drag on the wheel, "Salt" proceeded to run at full speed for about 10 seconds. He stopped abrubtly, only to find that the now-ergonomically-correct wheel did not. "Salt" took two loops as a result.

- Then he got off, shook his head, and did it again.

This is why I want to be a gerbil. I want to have a brain whose greatest concern is which end of the toilet paper roll to chew, a stomach that can hold down WD40, a soft fluffy partner to sleep with and a wheel to spin me for loops all day.

I totally agree with myself. :)

1 comment:

Sean O'Malley said...

Gerbils are too melli. I love them.