Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So... I'm getting a new student! Extra coverage? Of course not. Grrrrrr.

I got 2 of my Uncle's paintings today. He always always always wanted to show me how to paint.. He was amazing! He taught himself by watching Bob Ross on tv.. He would always say that he saw a painter in me. Promise after promise, we never quite coordinated schedules. High school turned into college and college turned into cancer. We missed the chance. We should have taken the freaking time, but we didn't. While helping out my Aunt this weekend, I took 2 of his pictures. He had made me one before (when he was in the thick of everything)- quite indicative of his mood at the time- lots of browns, barren trees, sparse vegetation.. A WORLD of difference from his normal flowers, forests, water.. I would have loved to send my one of a kind to the psychologist! I am sure they would have a field day with the hidden unconscious reasons that he made the picture as he did. The first thing he did when he learned to use his hands again- paint me that picture.

Anyway..I took 2 beautiful flower pictures. The color are vibrant and so realistic. You could tell he did this before he got sick. I need to get these framed.

I did intervals today, 30 minutes. 240 calories. The calorie expenditure seems less than I usually do, which is odd. I'll have to check on it.

Food went well today.
It should have been: 40 fat, 90 carbs, 150 protein
I had: 40.8 fat, 90.7 carbs, 154.4 protein

No comments: