Monday, November 2, 2009

Did well on my food, considering everything.

Should have been: 40 fat, 90 carbs, 150 protein
I did: 41.2 fat, 90.5 carbs, 156.8 protein

Did not make it to the gym (or to Sean for that matter) today because of a stupid last minute Superintendent's meeting. I'm on the Leadership Cadre and he "values" my opinion. Yeah, translation, you get nominated for this thing and you have no choice but to say yes- it's the superintendent. You sit pow-wow style and talk for upwards of 4 hours right after school. Fun, huh?

Mom definitely needs the surgery within 2 weeks or so.

Uncle is still kicking, somehow! I am not gonna complain, but this dude is one amazing person. :)

Aunt is trying to kick. Recovery is slowing down and it's dampening her spirits.. Plus all the stuff with my Uncle.

....But as always, I'm still standing!

No comments: