Wednesday, October 28, 2009

So let's add one more to the hospital list. My Mom just discovered that she has gall stones and will now have to move on to the next steps. This could mean surgery. UGH! I have ALWAYS wanted to be in the medical field as a nurse or a doctor.. Not as a caretaker/visitor! Maybe I am jumping the gun, but the prospect of another hospital issue SUUUUCCCKS.

Food should have been: 30 fat, 90 carbs, 150 protein
I did: 27.7 fat, 88.6 carbs, 155.0 protein

As for working out, straight training today, no conditioning.

Straight arm pullovers: 4 sets x 12 reps x 15 lbs

Dbell rows: 4 sets x 12 reps x 30 lbs

Pull downs: 4 sets x 12 reps x 65 lbs

Dbell press on flat bench: 4 sets x 12 reps x 20 lbs

Dbell press on incline bench: 4 sets x 12 reps x 15 lbs

1 comment:

Sean O'Malley said...

Man, you are like sooo off with your diet numbers. Let's get real dude.

I love these "word verification" things. Mine's cultb. I'm going to use that in a sentence today.