Friday, October 2, 2009

Stayed after school today and moved desks for an hour and a half- carried them upstairs, downstairs, down the hall, across the school. That was a freaking workout in itself! Got home from nursing home run too late to comfortably go to the gym, so I hit up Putnam Park again.

Pushed myself particularly hard and got 320 calories in 35 minutes. WOOHOO!! I beat my total yesterday in the same amount of time. I am really digging this route, so I think I will stick with it for a bit.

My Uncle was discharged from the nursing home and within a week was re-admitted to the hospital. My Aunt is being kicked out after a mere 2 weeks there. They are letting her stay there 3 extra days.. She comes home on Sunday, wheresa my Uncle comes home today. Oy, so much freaking crap.

CT nursing home done, onto NY nursing home.

No comments: